04 Nov How Long do Industrial Boilers Last?
If you have an industrial boiler, you understand that it is a significant investment. A boiler is a serious financial obligation, so you need to make sure that you get as many years out of it as possible. How long should you expect your industrial boiler to last? There are several important points that you should keep in mind, so learn more below. Then, do not forget to reach out to a professional company that can help you maintain your industrial boiler.
What Factors Influence the Lifespan of Your Boiler?
In general, you should expect your industrial boiler to last 15+ years. At the same time, there is significant variation regarding the lifespan of an industrial boiler. Some of the factors that will play a role in the longevity of your boiler include:
- The Correct Size: You need to get a boiler that is the right size for your business. If you get one that is too small, it will have to work overtime to meet your needs.
- The Right Installation: You need to make sure your boiler is installed properly to maximize its efficiency. If you work with a professional who can install your boiler properly, it should last longer.
- Staying on Schedule for Maintenance: You also need to invest in routine maintenance. As long as you stick to your maintenance schedule, your boiler should run for many years.
These are just a few of the many factors that will influence the lifespan of your boiler. If you want your boiler to last as long as possible, you need to take care of it properly.
How Can You Extend the Lifespan of Your Boiler?
If you want to extend the lifespan of your boiler, there are a few tips you need to follow. These include:
- Work With a Reputable Contractor: You need to work with a reputable contractor that can help you not only find the right boiler but also ensure that you take care of it.
- Find the Right Capacity: You need to find a boiler that has the appropriate capacity for your commercial needs. You do not want to over-stress a boiler that is too small, but you do not want to cause a large boiler to short cycle. You need to find the correct boiler size for your business.
- Be Proactive About Addressing Issues: You must make sure that you are proactive about addressing potential issues with your boiler. By investing in an annual boiler inspection, you can identify issues before they cause significant problems.
If you follow this advice, you can maximize the lifespan of your boiler and reduce overhead expenses. You need to work with a professional team that can help you locate the right option for your needs and provide you with an annual inspection, and that is where our team can assist you.
Partner With McKenna Boiler and Invest in an Annual Inspection
It is important to find the right industrial boiler to meet your needs, and that means working with an expert who can help you find the right boiler for your specific requirements. We are McKenna Boiler, and we have a significant amount of experience working with clients across a wide variety of industries. Now, it would be our pleasure to partner with you as well. We can help you compare the features and benefits of each option, making sure you select the right industrial boiler for your purposes. Contact us today to speak to a member of our team, and schedule an annual inspection with our experts.